About Multi Technical Publication Services, Inc.
At Multitech, we specialize in developing technical illustrations /
publications for small and large businesses. We’ve provided high quality technical support literature in the form of Assembly Instructions, Repair Manuals, Operator Manuals and Parts Catalogs, as well as, developing technical support and training materials in the form of Service Video's, Technical Animation's and 3D Model Rendering's for businesses throughout the United States and Internationally since 1988.
Our goal at Multitech is to provide you, our client, with high quality, cost effective technical support material that will add value to your product and enhance customer satisfaction. The success of our staff and company is directly attributed to the close working relationship we build with our clients. Our extensive experience allows us to develop exceptional technical literature and illustrations that will properly blend with your company profile.
At Multitech, We Specialize in the Following:
- Assembly Instructions that provide safe and logical step-by-step assembly sequences.
- i-Forms that make filling out standard forms more efficient and mobile.
- Owner / Operator Manuals that explain proper product operation and maintenance.
- Repair Manuals that describe practical assembly / disassembly and service procedures.
- Technical Illustration & Drafting that accurately and efficiently communicates proper product information while maintaining attractive document design elements.
- Training & Technical Support Videos / Animations that educate and communicate important information to the end user about assembly / disassembly processes and how components and processes work.
Facilities & Staff:
- Our technicians have training and experience with many systems including: hydraulics, power train, air conditioning, electrical systems and electronics.
- They have hands on experience working with a wide variety of individual components: axles, transmissions, pumps, valves, etc.
- Our large, modern, shop area provides an ideal workplace for our technicians.
- To aid in the assembly / disassembly process our shop area contains: a variety of standard tools, fabricated specialty tooling and various lifting devices to ensure that safety procedures are maintained.
- Our illustrators have training in CADD based systems, illustration software, as well as, board & freehand illustration and design mediums.